Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers.

I am blessed to have a few great women in my life. Quite a few. Most of them mothers, some of them grandmothers, sisters, aunts. This weekend was a new kind of mothers day for me in the sense that I am now technically a mother myself (although I haven't done any of the really hard work yet). It made me appreciate my own Mother, and my mother in-law so much more, just knowing the love that I have for this little person inside of me, I now more closely understand the love that she has always expressed to me, and my mother in-law to Connor.

I went to celebrate at Mother's (how perfect) Bistro, downtown with my grandma and my mom. It was so cool to have (almost) 4 generations represented. 2 years ago, for Mother's day, I had our friend Jay take some pictures of the three of us. They so perfectly sum up how incredible a family lineage is.






Happiest of Mothers Days to all you mammas out there. 


xoxo,
M-A

No comments:

Post a Comment