Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little announcement...




If you can't tell by the look on Connor's face, or by my big belly, we're welcoming baby #1 into the world this October!! We are so so excited.  I think when you find out your pregnant, you go through so many emotions (well, duh). From excited, to anxious, to "Okay, phew this is the start of a totally new life. Life as I knew it is about to change." It can be a little daunting. But then I think about the total and awe-inspiring blessing it is to think that "Hey, we are trusted enough to raise a person and teach them the way to go in this world."Its a pretty cool thing. Everyone has been so supportive and sweet. Thank you! We haven't found out the gender yet- the first week in June!


PS- Like our announcement? I wanted to do a little something different than what I've seen before. And, photo booths have always been a special way for Connor and I to document our time together- our "Save the Dates" were done in a photo booth, and we always go and take one on each anniversary :)

We now have 4 photo booth strips! Its so fun to see the progression. I'll post them this week.

xoxo

M-A

No comments:

Post a Comment