Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!





1.  My bedtime routine includes,   getting ready for bed, joking around with Connor, kissing Tino goodnight and taking off his collar..I know we spoil our dog, its sad. Talking and laughing, then falling asleep   .

2.   I am   pretty tired lately. This weather we've been having has been a real drag. BUT Connor and I have a date day Monday, and its supposed to be 80 degrees! Booya!    .

3.  I can't stand     pickled anything       because     that smell, it just gets to me. Plus who wants to eat something thats been rotting in its own juices? Not this girl  .

4. My idea of relaxation would be   A perfect cup of coffee early on a sunny morning, with a blanket and a magazine on a front porch with my hubs. 

5. If I had an extra $50, I would    Go on a date out to a fun restaurant,or maybe buy some new picture frames to redecorate.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is      Well so far I only have a few since I'm new to the bloggy thing, but I always love good community, and thats what I sense comes from these experiences, which I love.

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   a good drink recipe. I've never really made nice cocktails at home for myself, and I'd love to get really good at it so I can use that skill in entertaining.


  If you want to play along, link up with Lauren

Have the best weekend, and happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment