Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rings and things.

So, I'm kind of {secretly} into monograms lately. Necklaces, rings, key chains, you name it, if it has initials or lettering, I'm intrigued. Now, in the past, when I thought of anything monogrammed, the deep south, or a J Crew cashmere sweater came to mind. But now, monograms and lettering have received a fresh new update, and I'm liking what I see.

 Silver Promo.
These are lovely! I think I'll get one for Connor and one for Rowan. I guess I could get one for Tino our dog, but hey, it adds up when you're paying per letter. These would be perfect stacked together, or with other simple rings.
 Mazu Mazu on Etsy

 I love how simple and chic this lettering is. Tiny letters that make a big statement.
Kris Nations silver locally at Shop Adorn
Or, if you just want to represent your home state, this little number is adorable.  In Portland, we're lucky enough to have amazing little shops and designers making things that specifically represent our state, but I've seen similar necklaces elsewhere that have a wider variety of states to choose from.

Have you guys seen any others that you love?


Well, I'm off to enjoy this beautiful weather we've been blessed with for the New Year!

xoxo
M-A

No comments:

Post a Comment