Friday, January 11, 2013

Looking forward to the weekend...

Weekends for us are usually Sundays & Mondays.  

Well, when you're a mom, you never really have a "weekend" per se, but I usually base my weekends off of Connor's. He just got promoted to a new job within his company, and while this is a huge financial blessing as well as a directional one for him, for Rowan and I, it means more time without him.  So, I've vowed to make out weekends more memorable. Usually, they consist of relaxing, cleaning, and movie watching which are all nice and have their place, but I have this urge to create more memories now that Rowan is here. 

So, here's what I'm looking forward to this weekend:


Brunch with my Dad

Zoo Trip

Ikea (what am I thinking?) for help with this little project involving my sardine can- sized closet ( My dilemma was even featured on Apartment Therapy here)


Church and Sunday lunch


That's about all we have planned as of now...anything fun planned for your weekend?


See you Monday

xoxo

M-A



No comments:

Post a Comment