Monday, January 30, 2012

Saturday/Sunday Snapshots.

Well, this weekend was full of great things.  I don't normally have Saturdays off of work, so it was an extra special treat. Connor works Saturdays, so I had the day free to enjoy with two of my good friends at The International Cat Show here in Portland. Yes, I know you've already formed an idea in your head about what said show might look like, and let me tell you- you're probably right.  It was pretty magical-and I'm really more of a dog person.
For the rest of the weekend, we went to church, helped a friend move, had luch with old friends, and enjoyed some sunshine at the park. Here are a few snapshots from the weekend...stay tuned for "What I Wore- weekend edition". Did you do anything fun over the weekend?


Awesome handmade cat figurines to welcome us.

I don't know if you can tell, but this is a lion cat.

Urban Decay "Naked" palette I got with some fun money. Fun makeup tutorials to come!

Pendleton chair. Swoon.

My little Tino. He's crazy.
Hope you guys had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. my roommate got that naked palette. it's totally bitchin'. great colors. looking forward to makeup tutorials (^.^)

    ReplyDelete